And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REPLENISH the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Gen 1:28 kvj
Go on. Be fruitful. Multiply.
Our Vision for NVIM Replenish Women’s Ministry
- Women will be filled, equipped and restored
- Women will fill others, equip and restore others
- Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:2);
- So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ (Ephesians 4:11-3).
- Intergenerational mentoring
- Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.(Titus 2:3-5)
- Spirit-filled assault on isolation, depression, anxiety and loneliness
- One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. (Proverbs 18:24)
I pray that women at New Vision would be able to find sisters in Christ that will celebrate with them in joyous times, bring flavor through the mundane times and love and serve them through the sorrowful times. I pray that they would grow deep in the love for and knowledge of the Word of God and have a passion to apply it to every area of their lives.
- Four initiatives
- Leadership Lounge– Women’s ministry leadership training
- Refresh– quarterly gathering with ALL women (August 10th, October 26th)
- Refresh Groups– intimate groups that meet for fellowship and growth in the Word
- Replenish conference and retreat